|Friday Night Pass *||$33.00|
|Saturday Day Pass *||$80.00|
|Saturday Evening Pass*||$60.00|
|Full Weekend Pass *|
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: 15% off Full Weekend Tickets
Early Bird: $90.00
Full price: $100.00
Purchased at gate: $110.00
|* All children under 10 enter free of charge and must be accompanied by an adult.|
What's included in each pass
- Friday Night Pass
Access to Friday Night Program at Main Stage. Entry from 6pm – Midnight on Friday 7th March 2014
- Saturday Pass
Saturday Entry to the Festival from 8am – Midnight on Saturday 8th March 2014
- Full Weekend Pass
Access to the Festival from 6pm Friday 7th March to 4pm Sunday 9th March 2014
Terms and Conditions
Any ticket purchase for the Forest Edge Music Festival is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- When you arrive at the Forest Edge Music Festival your e-ticket will be exchanged for an armband. Armbands are not transferable and must be worn at all times.
- Unfortunately if you lose your e-ticket or forget to bring it to the Forest Edge Music Festival you will need to purchase a new ticket at the box office, subject to availability.
- Gates open at 6pm on Friday 7th March 2014 and close at 4pm Sunday 9th March 2014. Patrons will not be allowed in the venue outside of these times.
- Forest Edge Music Festival is an alcohol and drug free event. If any illegal drugs or alcohol are brought on site it will result in eviction from the festival.
- The Forest Edge Music Festival site is primarily a non smoking site, including all venues and campsite. If you do wish to smoke there will be a designated smoking area.
- Forest Edge Music Festival may record the Festival with photographs, audio and video. By attending the Forest Edge Music Festival you agree to be included in any photographs, audio or video. We retain the right to use this material for future promotional purposes.
- The following items will not be permitted into the venue, and if found may lead to confiscation and removal of the patron from the venue:
- Professional cameras or other recording equipment, recording the event in any way is prohibited. Still cameras will be permitted where the photographs are taken for private use, not sale or public display.
- Animals other than guide dogs for intended purposes
- Weapons and dangerous items
- Flares and fireworks
- Scooters, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, bicycles, unregistered motorbikes.
- Any object the patron intends to sell or advertise to sell, hawk, distribute, auction or deal.
- Any object that could be used to damage or vandalize the venue, including but not limited to, spray paint, advertising stickers, paint.
- Forest Edge Music Festival has attempted to identify and minimize hazards that may cause harm. If you become aware of any hazards please notify Event staff so that we can address them.
- At all times you, the patron, are responsible for your own personal property, Forest Edge Music Festival assumes no responsibility for theft, damage or loss of any personal items or private vehicles.
- The Forest Edge Music Festival is an open air event in a rural venue, entry is at own risk. You must stay alert at all times and assume all risks incidental to the event. Patrons may be exposed to extreme weather conditions, loud music and large crowds.
- In case of Emergency please follow the directions of Event Staff.
- Changes to your personal circumstances do not entitle you to a refund or exchange of your ticket.
- In the event that you can not attend the Forest Edge Music Festival and are seeking to re-sell your ticket, be aware that no ticket shall be resold at a premium over the face value of the ticket, including through online auction sites. Unlawful resale or attempt to resell the ticket is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the ticket without compensation.
- Forest Edge Music Festival maintains a no-refund policy. This policy includes the following scenarios:
- If your ticket has been lost or stolen
- If you choose not to attend the event
- If you are unable to attend the event due to illness
- If your ticket has been dishonestly duplicated or altered
- If the Forest Edge Music Festival does not meet your expectations
- If there are any changes to the advertised program.
- Forest Edge Music Festival reserves the right to refuse entry to any person who produces a ticket that has been dishonestly duplicated or altered.
- Forest Edge Music Festival reserves the right to:
- Add, withdraw or substitute artists and attractions
- Vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity and
- Refuse admission with reasonable cause without notice
- Forest Edge Music Festival and CYC Ltd, its employees and all other persons involved in the organisations, accept no liability for any injury, loss, claims, costs, expenses or damage which may be incurred or suffered or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect to the supply of goods and services (including liability for negligence) and to extent permitted by the law, The Forest Edge Music Festival, CYC Ltd, its employees and other persons involved in the organisations accept no liability for death or personal injury howsoever caused.
- The Forest Edge Music Festival retains the right to refuse entry or to evict any person, with reasonable cause, who does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Victoria. Patrons agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.